My First Chat Session,GREAT!!

Started by coyote, September 12, 2006, 09:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote

Sat in on my first chat sessions  9/12 . What a good thing it was for me. Got to
chat with Robs and Owrstrich. Ver friendly and informative , and did I mention fun?
Man, I sure need to learn to type faster. For those who haven't sat in yet, give
a try you're missing out.  Thanks again to Robs and Owrstrich.

Where there's fire , let there be smoke !,

Coyote

owrstrich

lots of folks showed up in all... not all at the same time... but lots thru the evening...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Oldman

I saw the log this morning and there sure were a mess of smokers throughout the night.

Coyote I'm glad you enjoyed it. I need to make more of an effort to join the chat on Tues nites myself.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

iceman

Yep first time yesterday for me also. What a kick in the pants! Thanks Old's! Ann said we need to set an hour aside on tuesdays to join in the fun. I need to get back in there and figure all the tricks out.
THANKS AGAIN OLD'S

icerat4

I even showed up very early.Where do you find the log at.Talked to owrstrich.He was suprised  :o.Next week ill see if i can be there later .I guess thats when the show really gets going.

Just another weekend with the smoker...

MRH

I was there too it is a great place!!  I need to show up sooner not so close to bedtime so I can be there longer.

Mark

Oldman

QuoteWhere do you find the log at
All logs are E-mailed to me the following morning. I don't read them unless there is a trouble maker in the room. Like a non smokin' member coming in talking smak.

IceMan glad you liked it.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!