• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

My handie work.

Started by icerat4, October 13, 2006, 01:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icerat4

Hey guys you like my paint work.

http://www.theudells.com/PWC/other/paint/paint.htm

I just figured id show ya my other hobbie.Custom painting anything cars bikes planes you name it. ;D ;D
the pictureis of my seat cover for my seadoo waverunner.Just thought id share.The guys at the seadoo fourm seem to like my work.Butt never fear my smoker and food come first.I know my prioritys.LOL ;D

Just another weekend with the smoker...

LilSmoker

That's a nice paint job, well done, i have far too many hobbies/interests, food, fishing, RC cars, computers, etc, i just never seem to get time to focus on any one thing nowdays lol.

I'm also dabbling with an airbrush atm, maybe we should custom paint our BS's? ;D

Just kidding, i like the BS just the way it is, maybe when it's seen plenty of action, i might pimp it  ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

icerat4

Well i am the buzy at this very large shop of mine.I do hand train all my people.I feel i get better results then.But i am a painter by trade ower buzy guy when asked LOL. :D :D :D

owrstrich

i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

icerat4

How in the heck did you pick my wife out of all those pics.You are good my man very good,Lol.Thats the next boat in for a touch up. ;D ;D looks like a crack in the hull i see. :D :D ;D.Im really starting to wonder what you really smoke owrstrich. 8) :o :P ;)

Arcs_n_Sparks

icerat4,

What did you shoot the cover in, and what kind of gun?

Arcs_n_Sparks

manxman

QuoteThats the next boat in for a touch up.   looks like a crack in the hull i see.

Haha......... too funny. LOL.  ;D Wonderful bodywork, better be careful what I say though, her being icerat4's wife and all that!!  ;D

Having said that..... with a wife like that just why do you spend soooo much time on the forum and cooking and other hobbies. With a wife like that..... wow, she would be my hobby!! ;D

Think the wing mirrors need some adjustment!! :-[

Joking apart..... she looks just like my partner too!  ;)

Manxman

icerat4

ARCS its shriwin williams product.Shot with a hvlp spraygun Dont know which one i used i have several at the shop.Its a stright pancake heavy silver metellic flake.This was just something i was playing with the guys over at the seadoo fourm.Trading off paint work for mechinic work down the road if i need it.What a nice crowd over there nice fourm.Both of the boats are brand new but i just like having a back up plan if i beat up the boats up to bad and need a good you buy the beer i fix the boat kinda of mechinic.And this is workin out great.So no worries with these toys im well takin care of. ;D ;D ;D