• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

feeling good

Started by smokin stu, January 05, 2007, 02:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smokin stu

Justed finished off a feeding with friends and family and a nine pound pork butt that was all it could be.  What a great meal, and I am feeling all warm and fuzzy and wanted to thank this forum for really helping me get my smoking skills to a higher level. 

People visit and love the pork butt, ribs, chicken wings, or anything else I smoke up.  I am amazed that smoking foods is not as popular as grilling on the backyard BBQ.

Thanks folks..... :D

PS  I have also found out that single malt scotch goes well after a feast on smoked foods to aid in digestion and maintain good mental health.

Wildcat

Congradulations and may you continue to have super smoking results.  I totally agree with the after dinner drink, but scotch is one of the few drinks that I never developed a taste for.  Must be the up-bringing, LOL. ;D
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Oldman

QuotePS  I have also found out that single malt scotch goes well after a feast on smoked foods to aid in digestion and maintain good mental health.

Well Stu I now have high hopes for you...   ;D

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

iceman

Yep Old's, there is hope for this guy :D ;)

Arcs_n_Sparks

Quote from: smokin stu on January 05, 2007, 02:38:45 PM
I have also found out that single malt scotch goes well after a feast on smoked foods

I find that it works wonders before as feast as well....  :D

Arcs_n_Sparks