• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Iceman's bbq sauce

Started by Phone Guy, December 20, 2006, 10:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phone Guy

Ok,
I haven't been around here much lately but I have noticed there is some sauce out there I haven't tried....Where do I send my $? (for the sauce)

Iceman, lead me to it. Please  ;)

Mike

Habanero Smoker

It the best sauce around. I just got some, and will be giving one jar away as part of a gift. I'm telling you, it is real hard for me to part with that jar while it is still full and unopened.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

iceman

Quote from: Phone Guy on December 20, 2006, 10:44:26 AM
Ok,
I haven't been around here much lately but I have noticed there is some sauce out there I haven't tried....Where do I send my $? (for the sauce)

Iceman, lead me to it. Please  ;)

Mike
Just pm or e-mail your shipping address to me and it will happen. I can give you the details in the e-mail reply. :)

Phone Guy

For any of you who like bbq sauce and have not tried Iceman's sauce you are missing out on a great thing. Give it a try...You will not be disappointed.

Mike

Wildcat

Quote from: Phone Guy on January 03, 2007, 04:32:37 PM
For any of you who like bbq sauce and have not tried Iceman's sauce you are missing out on a great thing. Give it a try...You will not be disappointed.

Mike

I am in total agreement here.  It is just about good enough to drink straight up.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

iceman

Glad you all like it. Thank you very much for the kind words. It means a great deal to me. It took awhile to get it right but I wasn't giving up until I got it.
You folks make me feel like I just made it to the top of the mountain. THANK YOU ALL !!! :)

manxman

QuoteGlad you all like it. Thank you very much for the kind words. It means a great deal to me. It took awhile to get it right but I wasn't giving up until I got it.
You folks make me feel like I just made it to the top of the mountain. THANK YOU ALL !!!

Nothing you don't deserve Pat, it is absolutely excellent!!  ;D ;D
Manxman

pfowl01

cciowa

I just ordered mine from the iceman I cant wait to try it sounds really good ;D

Lefty_Smoker

Iceman, you have a PM.  ;D