• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Heart Break... Contest...

Started by Oldman, February 21, 2007, 08:58:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Dang... well contest rules are rules.... there are a few who will not be in the contest for the free Bradley unit because they needed two more points... they had 3 weeks to get them and did not ... now only one point remains... there is one who has 3 points but .... oh well what can I say??? It not like I have not tried to let folks know, and this point system is now 2 months and better old... NOT MY FAULT!
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Tiny Tim

Unless I'm in the hospital or dead, I'll be there Tuesday night to get that 4th point...don't worry.  I'll also be there after the contest ends, I'm having fun in there.

MRH

A great place to be to find out answers to questions, and other good things.  Just a good group of people there ;D

Mark

agent provocateur

if i win... i will pay for the propane upgrade and send it to the border... to the campo minutemen...

The Campo Minuteman Project patrols the border fence, helping to stop illegal immigration. We Minutemen conduct 24/7 border watch operations in the California border fence area. Helping to secure the Mexican border is our main activity. There are many ways to help the minutemen, you can donate to the Minutemen or join the Minutemen and help us secure the border.

http://www.campominutemen.com

LilSmoker

Hey AP, what kind of stuff do those minutemen smoke?, coz they "gotts to eat" right?  ;D ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

NePaSmoKer

i wonder if i can volunteer me and my weapons 
ci

gimmie tacos

el nepas  ;D

agent provocateur

they will smoke whatever you got...

what you got...

they can use more firepower and usa patriots...

1 if by land... 2 if by sea... 3 if by mexico...

they gotts to eat...

ci...

LilSmoker

Haha! how bout "minute steaks" for the minutemen? :P

A.P. get me a greencard and i'll join the minutemen, basicly if i get in, i'll help keep others out!  ;D

Olds can't use me for the carpet stuff, so now i think being a minuteman is my destiny :o ;D ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes