• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Bradley Smokers on Sale at Canadian Tire

Started by Macman, March 24, 2007, 08:47:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macman

20 percent off this week for those living in Canada - also 20 percent off the pucks as well.

Cheers and welcome to the weekend!!!

Andy

Mr Walleye

Hi MacMan

Thanks for the heads up. Like I had mentioned in a earlier thread they have these types of sales several times of year. You can't beat that! OBS for $299 and 48 pack Pucks for $15.99!

And that's Canadian dollars!  ;D

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Macman

Thanks to you I was looking  ;D

At least I could do was return the favor.   I was in my local one this week and they don't carry all of the different pucks but they do carry the variety pack... :-)

Still working on my wife though...LOL

Mr Walleye

Our Canadian Tire here in Moose Jaw always carries Apple, Hickory, Alder and the Special Blend pucks. I usually get 2 or 3 boxes every time they are on sale.

Mike

MWS

Thanks for the alert.....I was starting to run low on hickory. My Canadian Tire also just carries the 4 flavours. The local outdoor shop has the full compliment of flavours but they charge $24.95 a box. I usually wait till the sales a CT and then 'negotiate' him down to $19.95 for the Oak, Maple, Pecan etc.

I think I have a drawer of Canadian Tire money waiting to be spent  ;)
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

cingnut

Quote from: Mr Walleye on March 24, 2007, 08:54:55 AM
You can't beat that! OBS for $299

$299.00 is the "guaranteed every day low price" at any Gander Mountain...  Not sure about the puck discount.  That is however the American dollar...  $299 Canadian coverts to $258+/- American.  So absolutely a good deal!!

Duk Dog

Picked one up from Canadian Tire today, great deal. Even better that I had enough CT money to pay for it all.

Mr Walleye

Good job Duk Dog and welcome to the forum.

That's a big stack of Canadian Tire Money!

Great food to come!

Mike

outlander

now thats what i call a good buy   ;D  (note to self , keep TC cash now on instead of handing to better half)