I'M Pooped

Started by NePaSmoKer, March 24, 2007, 06:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

My wife bought a Nintendo Wii
I like shootem up games but this Wii is pretty cool. The boxing and bowling have me tuckered out.  :P

nepas

Arcs_n_Sparks

Take two beers and call me in the morning........

Sparkler

PigOut

Are you boxing against your wife ? Sounds like real fun.

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven

When Pigs fly around here,there's a trail of smoke comin from em !!

LilSmoker

Hey Nepas, that sounds like a lot of fun, in the future will you be adapting the Wii to propane?, and maybe do some jerky on it? :o ;D ;)

LilSmoker
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: LilSmoker on March 25, 2007, 05:03:39 AM
Hey Nepas, that sounds like a lot of fun, in the future will you be adapting the Wii to propane?, and maybe do some jerky on it? :o ;D ;)

LilSmoker

:D  :D  :D

Wii jerky bowling. Get a strike get some jerky  ;D....................

nepas

icerat4

the wii is fun as we do alot of bowling to. Great system.Also have the xbox 360 ps3 our house is a gamers paradice for sure. ;D OLDS WOULD feel right at home at my house. ;)

Just another weekend with the smoker...

Oldman

QuoteOLDS WOULD feel right at home at my house.

Well I got Halo a couple of weeks back. Blew through the standard single play. However, the next level up is a 13ithch, and the top level has got to be for 15 year olds or younger as I just cannot shoot that fast. LOL~~!

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

manxman

QuoteI like shootem up games but this Wii is pretty cool. The boxing and bowling have me tuckered out.

I agree, I am not particularly a game fan but the Wii is ace. Like the tennis too. Also interesting dodging the handsets that my two young boys sent flying in their excitement..... had to retrieve one from the top of the Christmas tree a few weeks ago.

It's my youngest's birthday tomorrow, he is getting a PS3 that also looks cool.

http://www.dukevideo.com/Bikes/Gifts/TT/TT%20Superbikes%20PS2%20Game.aspx  is great as I drive on the same roads that make up the racetrack every day and this year is the 100th anniversary of racing here..... 50,000+ visitors heading to the island in June.

QuoteHowever, the next level up is a 13ithch, and the top level has got to be for 15 year olds or younger as I just cannot shoot that fast. LOL~~!

Oh to be young again eh Olds??  Know the feeling! ;)
Manxman

LilSmoker

Yeah my place also resembles a games shop! i thought as my boys grew older they would grow out of the game stuff, but at 19 and 21 they're still gaming freaks!  ;D i must admit i also like the games when i have time.

Can't keep up with it now though, they have pc's X Box 360, and now a PS 3  ::) ;D we don't have a Wii though, sounds a lot of fun.

Manx: the TT game looks great!, i haven't been to the great event for a very long time, i last went with my brother who's a bike freak!, he had a Yamaha R1 which was very "tweaked" but just over a year ago he had a bad one, on one of the main roads into London.
The bike was completely obliterated, and he was very lucky to survive the crash, he was in hospital a while. He still loves bikes though, but we're all doing our best to talk him out of getting another R1 or similar.

I used to mess about a bit with dirt bikes etc, but wouldn't trust myself on a sports bike, i still think i'm 21  :o ;D

Anyway hopefully one day, my brother and i will return to the lovely Isle of Man to see the great TT

LilSmoker
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes