• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Bradley may have sold another one

Started by Tiny Tim, March 20, 2007, 12:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiny Tim

I was on my sales call today, giving the guys in the shop a sample of the dried beef that I made over the weekend when another guy came in.  He's been looking to buy a smoker, and one of the shop guys said I had one.  Told him how easy it (the Bradley) was to use, and I think that pushed him over the edge into buying one.

iceman

Quote from: Tiny Tim on March 20, 2007, 12:46:04 PM
I was on my sales call today, giving the guys in the shop a sample of the dried beef that I made over the weekend when another guy came in.  He's been looking to buy a smoker, and one of the shop guys said I had one.  Told him how easy it (the Bradley) was to use, and I think that pushed him over the edge into buying one.
The commission checks in the mail. ;D :D ;) Good job Tiny.

LilSmoker

Great stuff, the more the merrier!  ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

coyote

Macman

;D Another Canadian success story!!!!

Still working on my wife for my birthday. I think I will butter her up when I am in mexico... 9 more sleeps...

cinchup

dont give the secret out (bradley)!!! just kidding let all enjoy. cant explaine in word how much i love it. grrrrreat!

LilSmoker

<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

damonster90

Actually finding this website a few days ago has thrown me over the top.  Will be buying one in a week or so.  All I can think about every time I'm hungry is some of the photos with ribs and brisket in them

Wildcat

Welcome to the forum damonster90!  The Bradley will be one of the best purchases of your life.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

hillbillysmoker

Welcome damonster90. It is nice to have you on the forum. I look forward to your new smoker and your participation on the forum.  Please feel free to share your adventures and to draw from the knowledge of the friendly folks here on the forum.

Bill
May the fragrance of thin blue smoke always grace your backyard.

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

NePaSmoKer

Welcome damonster90

great forum with great folks here, lots of great advice for your new BS.

enjoy

nepas

damonster90

I have to agree with all comments, very solid site for a narrow field of interest, obviously just people who love their food and how to make it better for themselves and their online neighbours.
As i'm in Canada thought I could get one at the local Canadian Tire Store, but haven't had any luck at the two closest to my house so will be ordering online with plenty of pucks(the tasty wood ones).  Great welcome from all and I thank you, I look forward to contributing positively with my experiences, both good and bad (with your help we'll limit these results).

IKnowWood

There's only good and getting better.

course with every once and a while brain fart, theres the "Call for Pizza"

We all been there.  But sharing helps us reduce the brain issues.  But this drinking does nothing to help.

Guess we need to eat more smoked stuff.
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes