• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hide the Silverware...Kummok's Coming Through

Started by Kummok, July 23, 2007, 09:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Quinta

Love to! Keep me posted...I feel like the witch in the Wizard of Oz...I'M MELTING!!!

Gizmo

Quote from: Kummok on August 03, 2007, 10:18:32 AM
Quote from: Gizmo on August 02, 2007, 08:42:14 PM
The road to Temecula from San Diego goes by within 2 miles of my house.  Would be glad to have you stop by if you ever get the time.

Grandson there requires LOTS of "Grandpa/Grandma time" and we're happy to oblige....so we plan to be around there awhile!  ;) Can definitely plan to meet up....I'll PM you for logistics.....

Almost forgot about this, Did you already pass through or is it still to come?
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Kummok

I've always said that I'll start playing golf when they let me shoot that little white ball @ 300 yards ;)

Getting closer to departure date....hope to be on the road by 9/21 and soaking in Liard Hot Springs by 9/25, blazing down Fraser River grade by the 27th. Still lots to do before departing home....wanna make certain snowmobiles are ready to go hunting upon Feb return! A/C condenser developed a leak, thanX to a UHual hitch installer and I hear that I'm gonna need that down in America  :-\

tsquared

If you ever feel like getting over here to Vancouver Island, Kummok, you have a place to stay. The only negative is the ferry cost. A lot of people take the ferry over from Tswassen (south of Vancouver) for their stay on the island and then take the Black Ball ferry from Victoria to Port Angeles, Washington, drive down the Olympic peninsula(it's gotta be one of the most beautiful spots in America) to Olympia where you're on I-5 heading south. I am back to work, Monday to Friday but would be glad to put you up.
T2