• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Solid wood pucks

Started by njoyn, September 01, 2007, 03:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duster

Hey Tim, I don't have any where local to purches my pucks so I always have to pay shiping. So far I have found sears to be reasonable at 44.95, after shiping to my door, for 120 alders. Can you beat that? If so i may be interasted, please let me know. My aera code is 46538, leesburg, IN.

Ontrack

Dustin-I found the 120's on Amazon.com for around $41, with free shipping through the USPS. It takes 7-10 days to get them, but if you aren't in a big hurry, that's the cheapest I've found. Hey Tiny Tim, what would shipping to zip 24202 be?

Tiny Tim

Ontrack and Dustin...Shipping to both areas for a single box of 120 pucks would run $8.95.  Over that, I'd go UPS, but it'll still be in that ballpark per box until the weight gets to around 50#.  I have more figures at my office too.

I can only go pre-pay with paypal, and right now need some lead time as I don't have a huge inventory, especially on 120's.  If you want to, let's take this to PM's, so as to not clutter the board, okay?

Thanks.

edit on Oct. 3, 12:17 PM to add:  Check your PM's, guys, I misspoke last night and explained it in a message to each of you.

Duster

tim,
got my pm befor reading the post
thank you