Canadian Tire strategy

Started by whitetailfan, August 21, 2007, 09:11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitetailfan

Once upon a time, I likely signed up for Canuck's promo e-mails.  I get the weekly flyer in e-mail format as well as the local paper.

Anyway, they sent me an electronic $10 off coupon, usable with $40 min purchase at the stores.

I think their bisquettes are about $20-22.  Can't remember as they usually have Terrible selection.

BUT - If you buy 2 at $20 and then take off the discount it would be in the ballpark of $15/40pk

I'm going to check it out at lunch today.

If anyone is interested, send me an e-mail with your e-mail address, and I have the option of "sharing" with friends.  Offer expires this Saturday.

I've been racking my brain trying to think of something to buy this week, and the bulb went off this morning. ;D ;D

Edit: to change exiry date mistake
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

Mr Walleye

WTF

Or anyone else. Here is the link to the $10 off coupon that you can print. Valid Aug 17 to 25, 2007.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/affiliates/promo/take10/en/coupon_hp.pdf

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Doc Waters

Thanks for the coupon. I'm off to buy a kitchen cart with a stainless steel top. It's on sale in this weeks CDN Tire flyer and it will work perfectly alongside the white microwave stand I put my DBS on. Should be great to place hot trays on, and as a prep table. It's $20 off - plus another $10 for the coupon!!!

Kitchen Cart: http://www.canadiantire.ca/browse/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524443294013&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=1408474396672676&bmUID=1187725272470

Doc

whitetailfan

Worked perfectly!
2 - 48 count boxes of hickory at $19.99, plus a 99cent bag of gummy bears to make sure they would honour the coupon (you know.....$39.98 is not $40 or more.....)
Walked out the store with a receipt for $32.83 with tax, and 10cents in CT money (They gave me credit for the $10 coupon as cash -  :D :D :D :D )

Walla, like magic - $15 pucks  ;D ;D ;D

Only problem is that my one store they only carry hickory, mesquite, apple, and alder.
I use a lot of hickory, so thats what I stock up on.  I get the specialty woods at an independent sporting goods guy.  I use lots of maple and pecan, wish I could get those at CT this week.
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

MWS

Thanks for the coupon tip....I'll do the same as you WTF. My Crappy Tire only carries Hickory, Apple and Alder, so I'll get a box of Hickory and Apple....and some gummies  ;) :D
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

whitetailfan

New e-mail coupon received today
$10 off for purchases over $50 this time.  They must have caught on to my 2 packs of pucks plus gummy bear trick.  Anyway, another good opportunity to stock up on some pucks and maybe a remote thermometer, or some hunting gadget.......it's getting to be that time of year again!!!!   ;D ;D ;D

No link, but Walleye found one last time...someone is bound to post it.  If not e-mail me and I can send a copy of the offer by e-mail.

Have a great Labourday.

whitetailfan

New offer comes out tomorrow.  $10 off $40 again.