• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

days of the weber are long gone hi gang!

Started by SmokinHotPapa, December 26, 2007, 11:37:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmokinHotPapa

hot mama hooked my butt up, how was everyone's xmas? looking forward to meeting all of you!

Mr Walleye

Hi papa and welcome to the forum!

Just sittin' here sippin' a "soda" & watchin' the World Juniors!  ;)

We had an excellent Christmas as I know you did! Congratulation and we look forward to seeing your future smokes. You'll have a blast!  ;)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Smoking Duck

Welcome Hot Poppa!  Your wife sure did hook you up real well.  You are gonna love your new Bradley and will learn a heck of a lot from the members on here.

I look forward to hearing of your first smoke and be sure to take pics.  We love pics here!

Good luck!

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

KyNola

Welcome Papa!  Wondered how long it was gonna take to hear from you.  You will like the folks on this forum.  Unlike me, some of them are absolute experts on the Bradley.  You can learn lots from them and they are more than willing to help you with anything you need to know.  I have one question for you.  Have you stopped grinning yet since you saw your new Bradley?  ;D :D :)

You probably owe Mama a big kiss! :-*

KyNola

Buck36

Welcome to the forum!!  You are going to love the Bradley. I made the jump from the Weber as well.....never looked back.

Artmiester

Hey Papa welcome to the forum.
These guys really know their stuff and are at the ready to help. Remember, there's no stupid questions. God knows I've tried. While your going through "Basic Bradley Training" be sure to visit the Oldman's recipe site. There's some great Bradley recipes there, smoked and non and Old's has done a super job on indexing and cross-referencing for easy searches. Send us some pics of your first smokes. Good luck! ;D ;D

http://www.susanminor.org/
The Artmiester

"BBQs not the only pleasure in this world but it's way ahead of whatever's in second place."

SmokinHotPapa

Thanks.  The wife found that too from you guys here and made me a cookbook with a lot of his recipes in there!  You guys really know your stuff, that is for sure!

KyNola

If I may make a suggestion for a very good and extremely easy recipe to start with, try the bacon wrapped chicken breasts from Oldman's recipe book.  They are so very good and extremely easy to do.  I flatten a boneless skinless chicken breast.  Put a thin slice of ham and a thin slice of cheese and roll it real tight and entire ly encase the whole thing in bacon and then smoke it.  Really really good.  The last time I did 15 of these it took about 4 lbs. of bacon.  What could be better than that?!

Have a great time!
KyNola 

Ontrack

Welcome Papa! We've been looking forward to hearing about your reaction, although everyone knew what it would be. Mama was busting at the seams, ready to give you the Bradley. One thing, if you aren't a drinker, that's surely OK, but if you are, you better keep a full stock cause the Bradley and "adult beverages" sure seem to go together ;)

Gizmo

Now that we got the mama's and the papa's, welcome. 
Kudos to mama for keepin the secret, getting you hooked up, and dialed in.  I'd say that was above and beyond.  She is a keeper!!

Looking forward to the new cuts from the "Mama's and the Papa's".   8)
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/