7 Racks Of Smoked Pepper Jack

Started by NePaSmoKer, March 19, 2008, 06:40:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

HA   :D made ya look  ;D

Have 7 racks of pepper jack daniels jerky going @160, 4 pucks of hickory then into the big *C* dehydrator  ;D

nepas

hotrod

hey napa can ya send me a message on how ya put that picture like that?  I managed to get my display pic but wanted to post a picture like you did ... as well I just made Deer Jerky with a few additives off the bradley deek jerky recipe..  wow I think it turned out great... 7 hours it took me what a wait but it was worth it!!  just waiting for a bunch more to unthaw that picture has got me off the couch now!!!   please share your recipes has taken me a week to read thru alot of the interesting posts...  thanks to all those that are a great help
Rod

Wildcat

Looks awesome.  I can almost smell it.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Tiny Tim

Hotrod...just do it the same way you put the pic in as your avatar.  Use the [ img ] and [ /img ] tags (without the spaces I typed in there) around the link to your pic.  For example this line (without the spaces) [ img ]http://www.geocities.com/tinytim23c/mybike2a.jpg [ /img ] will post this picture:

Tiny Tim

There ya go...

Saw your first attempt, but couldn't see what went wrong...what did you change?

Tiny Tim

Hey, quit deleting on me. ;D ;D :D

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: hotrod on March 19, 2008, 07:44:01 AM
hehe well it didnt look like the way i wanted it so here i go again lol   I will get it now cool so happy thanks!!!! been tryin for hmmm too long!!

thank you wont put too many pictures here but right on im impressed!!

hotrod
very nice hotrod ya got it down now

nepas

hotrod

okok a little happy on the delete button i was seein double!! wow thought i was into the shots already!! 

pensrock

nepas,
  you got me, I wondered what is he doing with 7 racks of pepper cheese?  The peppered jack jerky sounds good.
  We were at big C Sat. I walked around the camping dept. a couple times and everyone there seemed busy. I checked their nametags and did not see you. I did not want to bother anyone while they were busy so I guess I missed you. The store was really packed. Its a 3-1/2 hour drive for me to get there, lucky for me or I would be in there all the time.
pensrock

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: pensrock on March 19, 2008, 01:39:53 PM
nepas,
  you got me, I wondered what is he doing with 7 racks of pepper cheese?  The peppered jack jerky sounds good.
  We were at big C Sat. I walked around the camping dept. a couple times and everyone there seemed busy. I checked their nametags and did not see you. I did not want to bother anyone while they were busy so I guess I missed you. The store was really packed. Its a 3-1/2 hour drive for me to get there, lucky for me or I would be in there all the time.
pensrock

pensrock

what time were you there, i might have been to lunch

nepas

NePaSmoKer

Just getting to post. Jerky was done from start to finish 7 hrs.

nepas

hotrod

just had to show off a little of mine too had my retrofit recipe posted before but yay me on the pictures thanks alll :):):)

La Quinta

HOLY MOLY those both look amazing...congrats Hotrod...NaPa...phone home? (and bring jerky?) :)

pensrock

Quotewhat time were you there, i might have been to lunch

nepas

We were in the store for several hours I'd say from 9:30-1:00. I was in your dept. around noon or so sometime before we were ready to leave.

The pepper jack looks great.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: pensrock on March 20, 2008, 01:33:06 AM
Quotewhat time were you there, i might have been to lunch

nepas

We were in the store for several hours I'd say from 9:30-1:00. I was in your dept. around noon or so sometime before we were ready to leave.

The pepper jack looks great.
yeah i went to lunch at 12 to 1

nepas