Tues chat night and Skyway

Started by Oldman, March 19, 2008, 05:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

I'm sorry I missed the chat yesterday. Skyway started to throw up around 7pm... then he went to dry heaves around 12 am. After that we were almost all night at the animal hospital. He is ok today, but he scared the #hit our of Susan and myself.

They are many new members here that have not seen him, and a such below is a picture of him and myself.. He is our never give up puppy...

Here he was in my garden helping me... you can see his legs are back as he cannot use them..

He is our boy and God we will never give him up.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Ontrack

It takes special people to care for God's creatures when all is not well. My wife and I pretty much gave our lives for 2 years to care for our beloved Samoyed, Cory. I know he would have done the same for us. He's been gone for a year and a half, but I still think about him every day, and would go through everything again to have him back. God Bless the Minors' and God Bless Skyway. :'(

Mr Walleye

Good on you and Susan, Raye!

Skyway is a blessed dog having you guys around.....
or is it the other way around!  ;)
Either way, it's all good.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Wildcat

Raye,

There will always be a chat nite.  Taking care of the baby takes priority for sure.  I am glad he is OK.

Rick
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

KyNola

Oldman,
There's nothing more I can say than what has already been said.  I'm one of those who has not had the pleasure of being introduced to Skyway.  Thank you for introducing.  I will not forget those images.  You guys have a very special heart.  Did I mention my wife and I have two Scottie babies?

When God calls you home, he will look at you and say, "weren't you Skyway's momma and daddy?"  You're in!  More importantly, guess who will meet you at the Gates without the wheels?

Larry

La Quinta

That is one pretty dog Olds...we have a couple of little shih tzu's (little poops I know) but they are our babies...would cut off an arm for them! Glad Skyway is feeling better! :)

KyNola...that was a really nice post. Thanks!

iceman

I remember those pics Raye. Inspired many people up here when we showed them to folks. They've said it all and all I can add is thank God for people like you folks. Thanks for all you've done.
Pat and Ann

manxman

Not much I can add other than to say I am so pleased that Skyway is OK.  :)
Manxman

Oldman

Thanks all....for the kind words.

It is 4:10 am now and I just got up. I slept with him on his click-clak (it is his bed) as he was having a bad night.

This does not happen often, but when he is sick if I lay down with him he moves next to me and he goes to sleep and stays asleep til morning. 

Now Mother loves to feed the dogs, and I know she gave him something she was not suppost to feed him. She gave him some country style ribs that had much of Iceman's rub and bbq sauce on them. I know that is why he was sick this time as I saw it in his throw-up

You can believe Mother and I will have a chit-chat (again) when she gets up today. Plus that click-clak just kills this oldman's back.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Tiny Tim

Glad you were able to find out what it was too, as well as what everybody else has said.

Side note - Hey Ice...better put a warning label on the rub and sauce that it's only suitable for Human Consumption. :D

La Quinta

Then does that mean "O" and Arcs can't eat it??? I'm serious!! :)

Tiny Tim

Hmmm, forgot about them..... ;D

iceman

Quote from: La Quinta on March 21, 2008, 05:50:54 PM
Then does that mean "O" and Arcs can't eat it??? I'm serious!! :)
I think we're confusing animals with beasts!  :o ;D :D