E err code

Started by cd, April 12, 2008, 05:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cd

Hello I have the dbs and when I turn on the smoke generator I get a flashing E and beeping. Can anyone help plz  ty cd

West Coast Kansan

E usually means the puck advance slide is not moving freely.  Check that nothing is blocking the easy movement of the slider or pucks on to the ramp.  It does not take a lot of wood build up between the slider and side rails to bind it up.  Also gunk on the ramp that pucks slide on... i usually just scrape it once in a while with a piece of metal with an edge on it.

E1 means the small cord to the back of the tower from the Smoke Generator is not making good contact.  Flip it end for end and connect and disconnect it several time on each end and that one goes away.

also - welcome to the forum  ;D

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

bigredsmoker

I was having the same problem. I opened up the smoke generator and observed it through several cycles. It ended up that it would not trip the switch properly all the time so I called Bradley and they sent me a new generator right away. Good luck.

cd

thank you both very much I cant get it ti work im calling bradley