• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Renowned Mr. Brown Potato Bowl Down....

Started by gscheig, May 07, 2008, 07:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gscheig

Not sure if this recipe is worthy for this distinguished audience, but it sure is good.

A couple of days after the initial pulled pork feast (in my case featuring country ribs and renowned mr. brown rub), we created a great tasting easy leftover. 

KFC and others have come up with potato bowls with chicken, corn gravy etc. on top of mashed potatoes.  Following that lead, we made some mashed potatoes, added cheese and pulled pork on top with a bit of Iceman's sauce.  A minute in the microwave to melt the cheese and it was some type of good "comfort food" in a bowl. 

Give it a try next time you are looking for something to do with some extra pulled pork. :D

Habanero Smoker

We all enjoy food, especially when part of the recipe includes pulled pork. :)

Looks like a interesting recipe to try.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Smoking Duck

Sure sounds good.....my problem is that there isn't usually any extra pulled pork left over.  Maybe I'll have to smoke more pork to help ensure that I have some available for this.

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Carter

We've got the same problem around our house SD.  This one and BigRedSmoker's recent post about Pulled Pork Enchiladas makes me think that next time I do pulled pork, I hide one away from greedy little hands and mouths.

Carter

FLBentRider

I always tend to do more than we need. I prefer the term "Staging" to "Lieftovers"

;D
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!