• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Pens ADT'S

Started by westexasmoker, June 04, 2008, 07:20:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

westexasmoker

I am the man in black...I like that mike!  Ok all assemblied and ready to smoke....Just hope I remember which are which...that would be a funny one on the boss!   ;D

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

La Quinta

Good Luck dude...we're keeping our colons puckered for ya!!! Really...it's same thing as fingers crossed...:)

westexasmoker

Ok time to report in.....I don't have any after pics, the food was just kinda gone!  The adt's are quite good, yes a bit warm but the flavor is amazing!  I did'nt do the mix I layered cheddar,habs,steak,cheddar,habs,steak top off with cream cheese, really not as hot as what I thought it would be.  I still think mixing everything and then pipeing it in would make a more balanced taste....anywho yep we survived and I think we'll do this again...Thanks pens!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

pensrock

I agree, mixing it all together then piping it in would give a better result, but you can never go wrong with habs.  ;)

Next time do a couple with the hab as the stuffee, I plan to as soon as I can find some around here. I'll keep you posted, glad they worked out for you.  :)