Smoked Brunch

Started by NePaSmoKer, September 08, 2008, 08:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Got up and wanted something different for brunch.

First did the bisquetts @300* with 2 oak pucks then just heat. Took 35 mins after the pucks smoked. Keep an eye on em so they dont burn.

Then did the sausage at same temp with same amount of pucks. Took 25 mins after pucks. Shrinkage was high with store bought sausage.

After sausage/bisquetts were done i cooked an egg and some hashbrowns (no pic)

My finale is the Mcnepas Mcbisquett  ;D with hashbrowns. Seasoned everything with Bam and bacon salt.

AHHHH

Life is good  ;D

nepas

westexasmoker

Very nice Nepas!  Now I'm hungry!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

pensrock

Looks great, what time is breakfast tomorrow?  :)

hillbillysmoker

Great looking brunch. Do you have a drive thru window? If so, you make take my order.
May the fragrance of thin blue smoke always grace your backyard.

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: hillbillysmoker on September 08, 2008, 01:25:08 PM
Great looking brunch. Do you have a drive thru window? If so, you make take my order.

I was just thinking the same thing. :)

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: hillbillysmoker on September 08, 2008, 01:25:08 PM

LOL

hillbilly how ya been.

I am thinking on getting a licence to do some smokin at the farmers market.

nepas

La Quinta

NePa...tell me about the biscuits...300 in the bradley? See...I would have smoked the dough then finished in the oven...(but what do I know) I think the whole meal looks awesome!!!  :) Well done...nice thinking outside the box (as they say!!).

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: La Quinta on September 08, 2008, 07:29:12 PM
NePa...tell me about the biscuits...300 in the bradley? See...I would have smoked the dough then finished in the oven...(but what do I know) I think the whole meal looks awesome!!!  :) Well done...nice thinking outside the box (as they say!!).

Hi LQ 

What i did on the biscuits is pre heat the smoker to 300* add 2 pucks place them in for the 40 mins of smoke. Then i gave em just the heat until they got brown. They did darken on the bottom so you have to watch them close. Since its dough they did want to sink down onto the rack, next time i will use the screens. I guess you could just give em smoke then into the house oven, but i dont have an oven  :D just smokers and bbq  :D  :D. I do have one, my wife i mean boss  :D  ;D would kill me if we didnt.

nepas

La Quinta

Pop those babies open and put some sausage gravy on...Holy cow...I'm tryin that!! Thanks for the tip!!  :)