• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Berkel 829E 14" Manual Gravity Feed Slicer 1/2 hp

Started by Oldman, November 11, 2008, 08:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

I think Susan is going to get this for me at Christmas...ya I know it is an over kill for a home unit, but what the heck my Grandaughter will end up getting it!

Next is a chamber vacuum sealer   ;D

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

LilSmoker

That's kind of $exy Raye!  :o

Looks very powerfull
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Oldman

I went out today shopping the used equipment places. Still have 3 more to go to. However, to even begin to get a used slicer worth a hoot you are into $1,100.00.

While the unit pictured above is for medium duty let's face it...just how much will I be using it per week? Not that much. Plus new it is only $1249.00.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

beefmann

Olds,

as much as that is a nice piece of equipment, .. I Cant justify the price. for as much as I would use it

I might use it once a  month

Oldman

Crap the unit only open to 5/8" which is not good for cutting ribeyes 3/4....

However, I have found this unit. I will call tomarrow and see how wide it opens.

This is an image of the other side but from a differant site:

What is interesting is I did not think they offer this unit in the USA.

In the 70s I have a 60s model Berkel 18" vertical auto slicer that came out of a Tony Pizza place. I could kick myself a 100 times for letting that unit go.