• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

One question!

Started by Caneyscud, December 12, 2008, 07:16:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caneyscud

Because it spit some snow here last night, Nashville was almost shut down due to idi... err (drivers that don't use their brains too much), I wasn't able to go get my Mesquite pucks last night.  So I read a few more posts.  Geez, my question is - Do you people ever sleep?  Looking at some of the post time makes me wonder - and yes I'm taking into account the one time zone east of me and the two west of me!  I thought that by buying a Bradley you could get more sleep!  ;D
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

westexasmoker

No time for sleep....to busy trying to figure out whats gonna go in the smoker next!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

NePaSmoKer

Ditto on what wts said.

Rolling light blue heavenly bbq smoke fills my dreams  :D  :D  :D

nepas

KyNola

I know NePaS never sleeps.  That boy has got something in the smoker 27 hours a day.  He takes great delight in driving the rest of us crazy by posting pics of the best looking food you have ever seen.

KyNola

Gizmo

Quote from: Caneyscud on December 12, 2008, 07:16:24 AM
Looking at some of the post time makes me wonder - and yes I'm taking into account the one time zone east of me and the two west of me!  ;D

Your still a little short on the reach of this forum.  We have a few great folks on the other side of the Atlantic and at least one in the middle of the Pacific.

But you did hit the nail on the head, there are several here that don't seem to sleep.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

beefmann

whats sleep??

havent sleept in years! ! !  to much work.. to much smoking food.. eating well... dealing  with family...