Smokeaholic

Started by chain smoker, December 31, 2008, 09:08:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chain smoker

Hello, my name is Chain Smoker and I'm a smokeaholic (Hello Chain Smoker).  I've been addicted to smoking since my first smoke.  I first realized I was addicted after I would wake up in the middle of the night and go to my garage where my smoker is and smell it.  I've heard from people addicted to drugs that they were hooked after their first experiment with them.  I ponder then; is their cocaine in the bisquettes that we buy from Bradley?  Foolish, I know.  I come here to smokers anonymous to share my addiction and hear stories similar to mine.  This is not so much a cry for help, but a cry for sanity. Am I alone in the universe as the only one smokeaholic or are there more like me out there?

-Chain Smoker (addicted since 12/08)

HCT

Hi Chain, welcome to the forum. :)
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Gizmo

Welcome Chain,
You are not alone but there are varying degrees of this illness.  Some Smokeaholics need daily fixes, some weekly, and those that are not so much are good for once a month.  We will call them the social Smokeaholics.  The ones you need to be careful of are those that NEED a DAILY fix but can only get a monthly due to circumstances beyond their control.   :D
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Smoking Duck

Welcome, Smokeaholic!

You are but one of many......but in this case, it's better to be one of the crowd than an individual.  As my friend Giz has stated, you will find many that fit on varying levels of the spectrum. The only thing that keeps me from smoking daily is the size of my wallet.  I love when the smoke is rolling, however, finances cause me to smoke only when I can afford it.  The beauty of this club is that it really doesn't matter how much you smoke, just that you smoke or love to eat food that's smoked.  You'll learn lots here!

SD

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

FLBentRider

W E L C O M E  to the Forum chain smoker!

I'm FLBentRider, I've been smoking since 2007. It has been 2 weeks since my last smoke. The smoke is starting to roll as we speak.

Again Welcome, and don't forget to check out out FAQ's - http://www.susanminor.org/forums/showthread.php?t=481
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

drano

Chain, welcome to Bradley world. 
I finished a smoke at 7 tonite, and got another batch ready for new years day. 
Then I better put the pucks down, and slowly back away . . .
Gotta smoke
drano