FOR SALE "EVERYTHING MUST GO" !!!

Started by iceman, February 18, 2009, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kummok

That WOULD be a challenge, SD! Once I get that down, I'll switch to a spear, then a pocketknife!!  ;) ;)  Sheesh, shouldn't admit to this, but sometimes I can go through a full box of 50 cartridges to get 10 of those 'wascally' birds!

Smoking Duck

I've got a buddy who's into falconry.......now that would be fun!

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

La Quinta

Ice...I'm buying.... :D  :D  :D but I'll pass on the shovel...by the time it gets here...I won't need it!!!  ;D

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: La Quinta on February 21, 2009, 10:10:51 PM
Ice...I'm buying.... :D  :D  :D but I'll pass on the shovel...by the time it gets here...I won't need it!!!  ;D

The USDA site states it is safe to refreeze snow. ;)

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

La Quinta

Oldman

Iceman,
I have much-o white sand to trade! Plus it will not melt... that is unless.....

Anyway the Bauble is extra....  ;D

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Caneyscud

Oldman,

You look different than I pictured in my mind!  Younger perhaps!

Shakespeare
The Bard of Hot Aire
Threadkiller Extraordinaire'
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

iceman

Old's;
I still need to get down to see ya and look for a winter hide out. Man that looks inviting........so does the sand!!!  :D ;)

West Coast Kansan

Winter getting a little long Ice?   ???

Sorry, going with the sand.   8)

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Oldman

One things for sure Iceman... that gal could melt the snow around your place in a heart beat. Hell I live here and I don't dare go to any of the beaches any more, at my age,  out of fear of heart failure.

Now they are talking about a clothes option beach on the southern end... 911, we are  calling about an old man who has died from eye pop-out~~!  :o

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

iceman