1000th Thanks

Started by KyNola, March 18, 2009, 07:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KyNola

I can't think of a more appropriate use of my 1000th post to this forum than to thank the pros who have been the mainstays of this forum and have taught me so much and more importantly put up with my many questions.  I thank all of you and in particular, Habs-all things cured, Gizmo & Mr. Walleye-all things electronic, Kummok-all things salmon, NePas-all things sausages and fatties, West Texas Smoker-all things brisket, Florida Bent Rider-all things butt and rib related, Smoking Duck-all things rub, sauces and recipes related, Oldman for the recipe website and your undying devotion to the forum.

Thanks to everyone for your support but more importantly, thanks for your continued friendship.  What a special bunch of folks we have on this forum.

KyNola

NePaSmoKer

Ky your are very welcome my friend.

Congrats on 1000

nepas

Mr Walleye

KyNola

Congrats on your 1000th post!

It really is a great group of folks around the forum, second to none. You do a lot of sharing as well and it's people like you and the rest of the members that truly make the forum the great place it is. Everybody here is always willing to share and we all win that way.

Congrats again

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

IKnowWood

I gotta say, this group has established a true community of commonality and friendship.  At work I deal with the questions on how communities developed on the electronic world and how to foster them.  This community thrives on good food, fun, and pictures.  I think a good number of folks here truly enjoy making us hungry when others are at work, staring at the same old brown bag, same old fruit, same old water container.  :'( ...  ... ... Gotta work on that..  :'( ...  Sad now, all a sudden...  :-\ ... thinking about lunch Thursday...  :-\ ... ... same old stuff...  :'( ... Oh well.  The weekend almost here.  ;D

KyNola, thanks for being a great part of the community here.
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

La Quinta

Congrats on the 1000 Ky...you have made great contributions here yourself...it's all good.  :)

Gizmo

Congrats KyNola on the Hero Status, but really you were there long before the number.   ;)
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Smokin Soon

Congrats KyNola! You don't need a number count to be a hero here. As others have stated you have earned it with your contributions!

Habanero Smoker

KyNola;

Congratulations on your 1000th.

Also thanks for the compliment, but as others have pointed out you have also been a frequent contributor.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

beefmann

Ky,

congrats on youe 1000 th post ... as like the rest of us hope that there will be 1000's more with your questions and input as well

Beefmann

iceman

WOW!!! 1000. Congrats KY  ;D Get yourself a cold one on me buddy.  ;)

Kummok

I'm humbled and honored to be included in your 1000th posting, KyNola!! Welcome to the realm of the ratchet-fingered keyboarders!!

FLBentRider

KyNola -

Congrats on 1000. I am humbled to be on your list.

Do all the keys on your keyboard still have the letters on them ?

Mine don't...  ::)
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Smoking Duck

I can't think of a more humbling thing than to have been mentioned in your 100th post.  There are many mainstays of this forum with great knowledge, sense of humor and a willingness to help.  I count you amongst this group.

Congrats on hitting 1000!

Marc

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

westexasmoker

I concur with all of the above, I'm honored and humbled to be a part of your 1000th!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!