Beef Pastrami - First Attempt

Started by ExpatCanadian, April 23, 2009, 02:36:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExpatCanadian

Sorry...  not even possible anymore as I didn't manage to get a photo of the final result.  My wife was getting REAL impatient with me photographing every stage of the assembly....  actually, scratch that, to put it another way, she was displaying remarkable control and patience at me photographing every stage of the assembly which PROMPTLY ran out as soon as those sandwiches were ready.... :D :D  I didn't dare get between her and those reubens at that point.

Knowing ones limits is a good thing  ;)

deb415611

Quote from: tdcooper on May 01, 2009, 02:49:22 AM
Sorry...  not even possible anymore as I didn't manage to get a photo of the final result.  My wife was getting REAL impatient with me photographing every stage of the assembly....  actually, scratch that, to put it another way, she was displaying remarkable control and patience at me photographing every stage of the assembly which PROMPTLY ran out as soon as those sandwiches were ready.... :D :D  I didn't dare get between her and those reubens at that point.

Knowing ones limits is a good thing  ;)

Keep taking pictures, over time spouses & kids realize it's part of the meal prep process and that they have to wait  ;D ;D  My camera lives in the kitchen.