Breakfast for dinner!

Started by deb415611, May 07, 2009, 03:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deb415611

Bacon from the freezer, made breakfast sausage a couple weeks ago, cured a ham last week and smoked it on Sunday.  Breakfast for dinner was requested, so I made some pancakes with blueberry sauce. 

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

PensacolaJim

Yes it looks great. You have to eat that for dinner. If you ate that much for breakfast you would have to go back to bed and sleep it off.  ;D ;D ;D
Slow Smoked and falling off the bone, Yum!

deb415611

Quote from: PensacolaJim on May 07, 2009, 04:17:15 PM
Yes it looks great. You have to eat that for dinner. If you ate that much for breakfast you would have to go back to bed and sleep it off.  ;D ;D ;D

I can't eat that much even for dinner.  That was the teenager's plate :D

La Quinta

Yum...but I'm with you Deb...I couldn't eat that even after Giz's Coronaritas all night!!!  ;D Maybe when I was 19!! But that was a long time ago!!  :D  :D  :D

NePaSmoKer

deb your killin me here. I think my band just broke  :D

nepas

KyNola

Looks great Deb.  I only have one suggestion.  Remove the pancakes from the plate.  That leaves more room for extra ham, bacon and sausages that you smoked.  ;D  ;D 

All looks really good.
KyNola

Gizmo

Quote from: deb415611 on May 07, 2009, 03:30:46 PM
so I made some pancakes with blueberry sauce. 

That looks great Deb,

So how much time did you smoke the pancakes and at what temperature was the box?   ;D  :D  8)
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

seemore

that is good food..........