National BBQ Month Special

Started by begolf25, May 13, 2009, 09:50:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

begolf25

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know we are running a special for National BBQ Month until the end of May. Everything in our Grilling and Smoking section is 5% off. Including all grills, smokers and accessories. No coupon code needed, discount is automatically calculated in your shopping cart.

http://www.yardandpool.com/Grilling-and-Smoking-Supplies-and-Accessories-s/9.htm

We also have a normal quantity discount of 5% on the Bradley Bisquettes. So in addition to the NBBQM discount if you order 4 or more boxes of bisquettes (mix or match) it puts the price of the 48 packs at $15.33 and the 120 packs at $36.01.

Just wanted to let everyone know since this is one of the lowest prices we will have on the bisquettes.

Thanks,

Bryan

smokeitall

Wow thats a great price, I think its time to get stocked up.  Thanks for the heads up.

IKnowWood

Cool Beans, how long is the sale on for?  I think I need some Pecan pucks and might get a few other items. 

No Goose Bay sauce of anytime however I assume?  :(
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

Ka Honu

Quote from: IKnowWood on May 13, 2009, 05:10:33 PMCool Beans, how long is the sale on for? 

Hmmm... a National BBQ Month sale and Bryan said "until the end of May" in his OP.  Let me think about that.

Sorry - it was out there and I couldn't stop it from escaping (no more than I could escape finally ordering jerky mats last night when I saw the sale mentioned on their website).

Up In Smoke

gonna have to keep my eye on this one....thanks Bryan
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

IKnowWood

You got me, was skim reading. I have been tired of to much reading as it is this week.  Had to get 50 pages a day of technical documents read and 2 pages written about those 50 pages.  Technical reviews. 

time just kind of became relative after while.  When 8 hours takes like 17 hour chimes to get done.

So its two weeks to decide what I want.  Need to decide.
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

begolf25

Quote from: IKnowWood on May 14, 2009, 05:32:43 AM

So its two weeks to decide what I want.  Need to decide.

I can make it easy on you IKW and just send you one of everything...LOL