Postal Workers Lockout in Canada

Started by begolf25, June 24, 2011, 07:33:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

begolf25

Hey Everyone,

Due to the lockout of the postal workers in Canada certain shipping options via USPS are not available. Most importantly USPS Priority Mail. The only real option we have for shipping items to Canada right now are via FedEx. I know this service carries much higher fees and expenses at the border.

As soon as the lock out is over we can go back to shipping items Priority Mail. Until then if you request a shipping quote to Canada you can expect it to be much higher than normal.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Bryan
Yardandpool.com

RossP

Our goverment is debating right now about legislating the worker back to work. I hope they will be back by Monday as we have way too many cheques coming in the mail for our buisness. Here is hoping that we will be getting our mail again soon.
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

Smokey the Bear.

They dont need to legislate them back to work. All they have to do is lift the lockout and negotiate with them on a new contract.
If it has eyes and a head,I would probably eat it. Eh

RossP

Tell you the truth I could give a rats butt how they get back to work as long as they get back. With over ten grand in cheques in the mail to our business we need them back at work ASAP or we are going to be hurting. With payroll, rent, and all the bills things are going to get tight.
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen