• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

New 6 Rack Digital Bradley Arrived Yesterday.

Started by pkcdirect, August 19, 2009, 09:35:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pkcdirect

I got my new Digital 6 Rack yesterday but haven't opened it yet. 

No need to since it is going to be raining until sometime Thursday.

I plan on taking pics from unwrapping through setup and seasoning and posting them here...
Paul    

MES 40" w/1200 Watt Element & Window
Bradley BSS
A-MAZE-N-SMOKER

FLBentRider

What a measure of self control.

I'd have it setup in the living room by now.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

mikecorn.1

Congrats. What are you smoking first. Thats what i like to see. PICS. ;D
Mike

KyNola

Congrats!

You may not have opened the box but I'll bet you're sitting next to it rubbing the box aren't you?  ;)

You are in for so much fun and great food.

KyNola

pkcdirect

Actually it is still setting inside the front porch where the UPS guy sat it...  I can't lift it as I am in a wheelchair and it is too heavy for the wife to lift so until it stops with the rain there is no since getting anyone over to move it to its new location... LOL

Believe me when I say I am NOT a patient guy...LOL  ;D
Paul    

Bradley BSS
A-MAZE-N-SMOKER

OU812

I bet you still go check on it every now and then, maybe even touch it, just waiting for the rain to quit and you two can make some great things happen ;D

pkcdirect

Actually, I am wanting to build a room on and set it up just for my Bradley and my Big Commercial Propane Smoker... the Wife is currently out looking for a white jacket with REAL LONG sleeves that buckle in the back for some reason that I don't understand... and She just keeps saying "You Gonig To Get Real Better Soon" and trying to give me some kind of pills... LOL  ;D
Paul    

Bradley BSS
A-MAZE-N-SMOKER

Tenpoint5

Quote from: pkcdirect on August 19, 2009, 10:25:18 AM
Actually, I am wanting to build a room on and set it up just for my Bradley and my Big Commercial Propane Smoker... the Wife is currently out looking for a white jacket with REAL LONG sleeves that buckle in the back for some reason that I don't understand... and She just keeps saying "You Gonig To Get Real Better Soon" and trying to give me some kind of pills... LOL  ;D

Wait until the first time you tell her she has to wait for dinner, cause you gotta take pictures. So you can show everyone what you made!! Everyone is used to it around here even ask if I have taken pictures yet so they can eat.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!