• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Food Network-Guy Fieri-TPAC

Started by KyNola, September 16, 2009, 08:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KyNola

Guy is coming to the Tennessee Performing Arts Center in Nashville TN 11/22/09, the night after Mannhiem Steamroller is there for their Christmas Concert.  Bought tickets for Guy and buying Mannhiem tickets as soon as they come available.  Looks like a Nashville weekend for Jan and me.

KyNola

classicrockgriller

KyNola, my daughter lives in Nashville. Guy is off the hook.

Caneyscud

I live in Nashville and I haven't heard of this yet!  I like Guy, especially "Triple D", but what is he gonna do at TPAC?  Is it a cooking demo? 
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

squirtthecat

Guy's college roomate was the son of one our company's founders...  He came back to town to visit the family, and shot a DDD episode here in Springfield.  It was pretty cool.

KyNola

CS, It appears it is a cooking demo type event.  I got an email from TPAC last night for pre-sales.  I'm not a member nor subscriber of TPAC but my wife and I go several times a year.  I guess they track that sort of thing and now send me advance notices on events and the opportunity to purchase tickets before they go on sale to the public.

KyNola

mikecorn.1

Guy is the man. Love his show. Diners, drive inns and dives.
Mike

mikeradio

Love DDD, watch it all the time

Wonder if he would ever do a show in Canada????

Mike

classicrockgriller

I saw a story about him on food network...seems like he was cooking for his family when he was around 8 or so

squirtthecat

KyNola

Man this thing is crazy!  It's like a rock concert type event.  They have an opening act which is a flair bartender from Australia, then another act and then Guy comes out and goes to town cooking and entertaining.  30 day tour, 2 big tour buses, roadies, the whole deal.

You can check it out at www.guyfieri.com

KyNola

classicrockgriller

And about 3 to 5 mil in his pocket.

KyNola

Gotta love it when a plan comes together!

KyNola

car54

I just bought 2 tickets for the Milwaukee show on Dec. 2nd. Looking forward to it.

Brad

classicrockgriller

car54, that will be a nice little pre-christmas experience. Hope its fun for ya.