Best jerky ( not spice)

Started by Quarlow, October 09, 2009, 08:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

Hey Q, how's everyone feeling at home?

Quarlow

Hey CRG, well the wife feels a little better but still running a bit of fever and My oldest girl doesn't feel like talking so that is not good. If you knew her, her lack of speech means shes not feeling well. Thank for asking.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

classicrockgriller

kinda suks when they are sick and especially during a time the family should be having fun. Keep soup in them. Smoked Soup, hmmmmmm

Quarlow

Hey CRG you got my kid to laugh so that's a good sign.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

classicrockgriller

I think tomorrow I am going to reverse sear some t-bones on the Traeger, smoke some fresh (store bought) sausage and boudain on the bradley.
Make some syracuse potatoes, red lobster cheddar biscuits, and steam some veggies.

classicrockgriller

Well tell her if she saw my face she would laugh harder.

Hold on....I'll show her.

Hopefull Romantic

Hey Q, can I give you an old country recipe for a cold.

You take some lemons (4 or 5 would do), dice them up to small pieces and put them in a pot Skin and all. Fill the pot with water just to cover the lemon by 1". Bring them to a boil and keep them there for about 5 minutes. Pour them in  a glass, through a strainer and squeeze the life out of those lemons (be careful they would be hot). The taste is going to be very sour and bitter. Let them drink it hot and right before they go to bed and cover them with a heavy blanket and let them sweat it out.

If they can not tolerate the taste add enough honey...no sugar. Some times when I do it, it is accompanied with continuous sneezing some times not. But I would 80% better the next morning.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

classicrockgriller

Quarlow

CRg that would make the sourest puss laugh I don't on how your mother was able to even breats feed you with a mug like that LOL.
HR that is something I will have to try but I won't tell them you can put honey in it. I love to torture the innocent.Muhaha.

OBS
BBQ

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: Quarlow on October 09, 2009, 11:21:04 PM
I love to torture the innocent.Muhaha.

I think what BS has is contagious.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

HR

classicrockgriller

You are right....she wouldn't breast feed me...she made me get milk off the ole cow....That pic was takin after the cow sit down on my face.

classicrockgriller

Quarlow

OBS
BBQ

Hopefull Romantic

Good night CRG and don't let those things bite.

HR