Mafia wars on Facebook

Started by MRH, October 09, 2009, 08:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MRH

Anybody play this addicting game?

NePaSmoKer

Tiny Tim

Guilty as charged.  Level 150 here.  PM your last name and I'll add you as a friend and mafia member.

Ka Honu

nepas - You continue to amaze me!  With all the hours you spend cooking, smoking, building and fabricating stuff, hunting, fishing, traveling, helping everyone here several times a day, etc., etc., etc., how can you possibly have any spare time left for playing on Facebook?

Tiny Tim

He's like me....he doesn't sleep. ;D

deb415611

I did but had to delete it because I was spending far to much time playing the game. 

NePaSmoKer

Yeah Tim is just about right. Dont sleep much.

MRH PM me your email address and i will add you too.

nepas

Tiny Tim

Quote from: deb415611 on October 10, 2009, 04:16:22 AM
I did but had to delete it because I was spending far to much time playing the game. 

Once you hit level 100, the down time increases....wait too long for energy and stamina to rebuild.  That's when I go into scavenge mode and pick up all the job helps I can. :D

pensrock

MRH, pm me also, I'm over lvl 200 now.

RossP

Holy Cr** I just started playing. I  an only at level 9.
I figure another month playing when ever I can to get to
level 100.
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

Tiny Tim

It slows down before level 100, I just didn't notice it that much before then, because I camp out here in front of my computer 16 hours out of the day.  PM your name, or add me as a friend and I'll try to help you out.  I'm sure NePa, Pens, and MRH would be glad to as well, but I don't want to speak for them.

pensrock

RossP, pm me with you name and I'll send you a friend request.