Pulled pork on my OBS again

Started by joerom, October 13, 2009, 12:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joerom

I did another pulled pork again on the OBS in its new home.I had partially encosed my side porch and I was a little concerned with the smoke,because I don't have a chimney for this one yet.But it looks like I won't need one,because the smoke that does come out quickly goes away.Every time I opened the kitchen door to check things,the smell was driving me crazy. ;D.It looks like I did blurry pics again,and I am sorry about that.I need to pay more attention when I take pics(actually I am getting too old).Anyway,I did the butt at 210 degrees with a 4 hour smoke with hickory.It was a little over 8 pounds.Also the outside temps were cool.It took about 16 hours to get to 190.It pulled very easy,and was very good.My freezer is getting full now with all I have been doing.The Bradley is great for these long cooks
                                                         Joe.

classicrockgriller

Joe, you and that Bradley are a smoking machines. Nice job again. Don't tell everyone how easy it is, they have you smokin for them.

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Tenpoint5

Looks great Joe. Check the lens on your camera when I get blurry pics it means the kids have gotten ahold of it and there is finger prints on the lens.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

OU812

Looks good Joe

If you have an over abundance of smoked goodness in the freezer its time for a party and it will go quick.

joerom

It is all me with the blurry pics.I just realized that I did not have it set on auto with flash.Also,a friend was just over and I gave him some ribs and pulled pork.I think what I like most is the turkey breast I make.
                                                                   Joe.

watchdog56

watchdog56

smokeitall

OU812

Quote from: joerom on October 13, 2009, 06:42:28 PM
I think what I like most is the turkey breast I make.
                                                                   Joe.

Mmmmmmmm    Smoked Turkey breast is always gooood.

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 13, 2009, 12:56:09 PM
Don't tell everyone how easy it is, they have you smokin for them.

Hey JR listen to CRG he knows what he is talking about. His advisce is too late for me. I have to do 4 racks of ribs tomorrow for some one's dinner.

Nice work on the butt JR.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

joerom

HR,
    Yeah,but you love it!
                            Joe ;D