Amazing service from Bradley

Started by JGW, October 14, 2009, 06:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JGW

Well, I got off early enough today to call Bradley about my cracked face plate.  I was impressed.

I don't think I was on the phone more than a couple of minutes.  Done deal.

I hung up, and the wife was like "I thought you were calling them?"  I did.  "You weren't on the phone long enough."  I told her they didn't question me.  I just explained the problem and gave the serial number of the unit when they asked..  They asked for my address and said it was on it's way and told me how to remove the part and install the new one.

My hat is off to Bradley.  I don't think I've ever had a warranty issue dealt with in such a polite and quick manner as this went.

HawkeyeSmokes

They do know how to keep a customer! Wish more companies did that.
HawkeyeSmokes

monty

Agreed. I dealt with Brian a few months back and couldn't be happier. Extremely prompt, courteous, and hassle-free service.

Many companies could learn a thing or two from Bradley!
Bradley Original Smoker BT1S1
Auber PID WS-1200CPH
Traeger Lil' Tex BBQ070
Char-Broil Big Easy Infrared Fryer 10101480
Napoleon Ultra Chef UP405RB

ArnieM

That's nice to hear JGW.  I haven't had any problems with the OBS and I love it.  There's probably only two or three companies I've dealt with that kind of service.  Most say "We're experiencing unusually high call volumes today.  Please hold.  Your approximate hold time is two days, 14 hours and 23 minutes."  That's when I throw whatever it is out the window.

Kudos to Brian.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

classicrockgriller

I'm like Arnie, I got a perfect smoker. But I feel like if I had a problem it would handle with speed and courtesy. Brian cruises this forum not so much to chat but to see what problems might be posted and to help get ppl to smokin. Plus we get this great place to play.

Hopefull Romantic

With the level oc customer service Bradley has, I would be willing to buy whatever they produce knowing I am in good hands.

Are you guys planning to make cars soon????? :D

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

classicrockgriller

I forgot. When I bought my BPS there was a problem with the frieght co (fed-ex). Bradley resent the BPS (which was in perfect shape). They also sent me 8 boxes of brisquettes, tickets for a seven day cruise, and keys to a Bradley Mobile.

classicrockgriller

OK......they fixed my problem very fast........the rest was a dream.

OU812

The people at Bradley ARE top notch and Brian is hovering around here to help.

rdevous

Quote from: Hopefull Romantic on October 14, 2009, 11:50:31 PM
Are you guys planning to make cars soon????? :D

HR

HR

I'd buy one!!!  Load to capacity racks of ribs in the built-in smoker in the trunk and have them ready when you get to the family reunion!!!   I'd even enjoy driving behind one inhaling some tasty "thin blue smoke".....probably end up following it to the drivers home and asking to stay for dinner......or the weekend!!!   ::)

Ray
If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!