Cold Smoked String Cheese

Started by NePaSmoKer, October 18, 2009, 01:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

We are going down south next friday so we wanted to snack on some good stuff instead of chips and sweets. So i smoked up some pepperjack string cheese with my cold smoker. Here are a few pics. I made a video i will upload later.

Pepperjack string cheese.

Using Apple wood in the Smokedaddy.

Here is my Smokedaddy cold smoker fixed to my OBS.

With apple wood. This will smoke for around 45 mins.

The smoke is starting to come out. On the smokedaddy bottom cap there is a SS valve that has a tube fixed to an air pump. The video will show more.

Here is the finished cheese.

Ready to travel.

The vid will be posted later.

nepas

NePaSmoKer

Here is the video. Hope you enjoy it.

nepas

Hopefull Romantic

The smoke daddy is a great thing. I have the big kahuna.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

KyNola

NePaS,
That Smokedaddy really rolls some smoke.  Most impressive.  The cheese looks great!

KyNola

Jan just told me it's time to smoke more cheese at my house too.  Love that woman. ;)

pensrock

Nice job on the video. Have fun in SC.  :)

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: KyNola on October 18, 2009, 07:31:02 PM
NePaS,

Jan just told me it's time to smoke more cheese at my house too.  Love that woman. ;)

:'( :'( :'(

HR

KyNola

HR,
And she didn't threaten me within an inch of my life if I didn't have it done by a specific date! ;) :D

KyNola

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: KyNola on October 19, 2009, 06:57:39 AM
HR,
And she didn't threaten me within an inch of my life if I didn't have it done by a specific date! ;) :D

KyNola

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

HR

Tenpoint5

Quote from: KyNola on October 19, 2009, 06:57:39 AM
HR,

KyNola
She's still a woman and even though she didn't say it, It was implied and you having been married to her all these years should know that by now! I'm just guessing that you have hard them words before Kynola
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

KyNola

You would be correct 10.5. :D

She told me she was going to Sam's Club to buy copious amounts of Cabot's white cheddar and some pounds of gouda as well.  We don't have access to those "foreign" cheeses like HR can find. ;) :D

KyNola