• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Shiny New Slicer

Started by oakville smoker, November 02, 2009, 11:34:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oakville smoker

I got one !
Yesterday afternoon, my g/f comes home from the mall with a shiny new Waring Pro slicer.
No one else but the people here would  appreciate this !

The pork loin that had undergone its transformation to over cooked Canadian Bacon found its way to the slicer first.
Damn I wish I had this when I hand sliced 7 pounds of pastami the day before.

The bacon, which I thought was destined for a soup pot or beans was actually good.  In fact it was so good that g/f thinks
she can sell it to her fellow employees.  I dont think I can get enough money for it to make it worthwhile, even if I doubled
the cost.  But the slicer made fast work of this and I will be looking for things to slice and trying to keep my fingers on my
hands while I do it.
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

classicrockgriller

hehehe.....a boy and his new toy.

Congrats O S, great girlfriend. Sounds like a keeper on both.

KyNola

Great score O S! 

The most important thing to remember is to keep your fingers on your hands at all times! :D

KyNola

Tiny Tim

Wish I had a girlfriend that would buy m....heck, I wish I had a girlfriend. ;) :)

monty

nice score there oakville smoker

where did she pick it up? inquiring minds would like to know...maybe i'll send my girlfriend over there ;D
Bradley Original Smoker BT1S1
Auber PID WS-1200CPH
Traeger Lil' Tex BBQ070
Char-Broil Big Easy Infrared Fryer 10101480
Napoleon Ultra Chef UP405RB