• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hello from Mrs. Nepas in PA

Started by MrsNepas, January 03, 2010, 09:08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

FLBentRider

W E L C O M E  to the Forum MrsNepas!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

pensrock

Welcome Chrystal. I'm looking fwd to June.

Tiny Tim

Welcome Mrs. N.  Would love to be able to attend in June, but really don't know how feasible it would be.  I checked on the hotels that yer hubby posted, and the prices scared me...I usually get at least 2 nights for that price.  Maybe if I checked my normal hotel chain in a different, yet nearby location......................

seemore

Welcome Mrs NePAS!!!!!
Mrs Seemore

Caribou

Welcome to the forum Mrs Nepas!
:) :) :)
Carolyn

hal4uk

TT - Give Squirt a holler... 
That boy travels more often than I have a sip of Maker's...
He could book a two-person two-week round trip to Switzerland including airfare, 5-Star hotel, and 3-times-daily grand buffet for... ohhh.. about $8

No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

Quarlow

Hello and welcome to the forum Mrs. NePaS. Looks like NePaS will be getting reigned in now eh! ;D ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Tiny Tim

Quote from: hal4uk on January 03, 2010, 08:56:59 PM
TT - Give Squirt a holler... 
That boy travels more often than I have a sip of Maker's...
He could book a two-person two-week round trip to Switzerland including airfare, 5-Star hotel, and 3-times-daily grand buffet for... ohhh.. about $8

Found one about 23 miles away that's only $60/night, so that ain't bad....the biggest problem in the way now is 2 days of driving to get there at 600 miles/day, and the same on the way home....and that little town between here and there called Chicago.

squirtthecat

Quote from: Tiny Tim on January 04, 2010, 08:16:28 AM
Found one about 23 miles away that's only $60/night, so that ain't bad....the biggest problem in the way now is 2 days of driving to get there at 600 miles/day, and the same on the way home....and that little town between here and there called Chicago.

Yeah, you'll want to stay on I-80!  (even that gets too close to Chicago for comfort - but you won't have to worry about getting stuck in the IL tollway traffic)

BareBones

Welcome MrsNepas!

I think that we won't be seeing any more "FREE" acquisitions from the big guy any more  ;D

dbondy

WELCOME to the forum MRS NEPAS. ;D ;D

classicrockgriller

Sorry to chirp in so Late but was away.

Welcome to the Forum, Mrs Nepas.

I know we will appreciate your post as much as we do Mr nepas.

OU812