New Member in UK

Started by Waltz, December 30, 2009, 11:41:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waltz

Hello Everyone,

My Christmas present was a 6-rack DBS and while searching for information and recipes for it I came across this friendly and helpful site.  So far I have hot smoked some pork ribs, lamb chops and gravlax and cold smoked some venison jerky, gravlax and an old piece of belly pork I had cured some time ago and I felt needed livening up.  Loving it lots and looking forward to exchanging information on this forum.

KevinG

Holy cow, you sure broke that in in a hurry. Way to get that thing going! Get some pics up for us to drool over.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

Quarlow

Welcome to the forum Waltz. Ya we pretty much need pics or your not allowed to play in our sandbox old boy. Just kidding but we all love to see what your up to. You know guys, we're visual. And the ladies on here lick to get a good look too.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

KevinG

Quote from: Quarlow on December 30, 2009, 11:59:20 AM
Welcome to the forum Waltz. Ya we pretty much need pics or your not allowed to play in our sandbox old boy. Just kidding but we all love to see what your up to. You know guys, we're visual. And the ladies on here lick to get a good look too.

Q, don't fix a thing with that last sentence - you got me excited with that licking coment.  ;D :D

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

KyNola

Freudian slip there Q?  :D

KyNola

Quarlow

KevinG you got me laughing and I can't stop. ;D ;D

OBS
BBQ

KevinG

Habanero Smoker

Hi Waltz;

Welcome to the forum.

There is also a recipe site you may want to browse around in, and make sure you take a look at the FAQ section.

Recipe Site

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

hal4uk

Hi there Waltz!  Welcome to to the forum.  Hope you lick it!
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

Waltz

Hello again,

I am lickin it so far.

No pictures of smoker in use or the produce so far but I took one of the new machine and will attempt to post it here by way of practice in posting images.  Apologies in advance if it doesn't work.  It was just taken on my phone so not wonderful quality.

KevinG

Wow, even with that blurry pic, I can still tell you need to break that thing in. Get some smoke rolling and get rid of that glare.  ;D

FLBentRider

W E L C O M E  to the Forum Waltz!

Make sure you keep the vent at least 1/4 open.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

MPTubbs

Nice and shiny....I remember those days. ;)

If your so cool....where's your Tattoo.