Carolyn

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Caribou on January 04, 2010, 08:26:52 PM
Hopefully they will migrate more products than just the flour here soon  :D
Carolyn

Ask your grocery person to get them.

Caribou

deb415611

CRG - what do you have available other than flour?

Where I am only the flours are sold in the grocery stores & possibly a few mixes.  All the other products are available only by mail order.  If you get on their email list they sometimes do free shipping promotions. 

If you bake alot you can get larger bags of flour....   25lbs of all purpose at Costco or 10 lbs bags of all purpose at BJ's.   Bakery & Restaurant suppliers have 50 lb bags of all the flours.   (I buy 25lb bags of all purpose at Costco & 50 lb of King Arthur Sir Lancelot at a restaurant supply store ;D)  If anyone close by needs some KASL I'm going to be buying a bag soon and will split it if you need some.

Habanero Smoker

Allied Kenco Sales, Auber Insturments and King Arthur have been added to the Vendor List.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

La Quinta

We get King Arthur flour out here in California...but I have found if you order direct the flour is better (hasn't sat around for ages at the grocery store)...could be all in my head but...bread rises better when we order it and not buy it locally....just my 2 cents...

Oldman

Quote from: La Quinta on January 05, 2010, 11:33:19 PM
We get King Arthur flour out here in California...but I have found if you order direct the flour is better (hasn't sat around for ages at the grocery store)...could be all in my head but...bread rises better when we order it and not buy it locally....just my 2 cents...
I can understand that. High end items are often over looked by the masses. Especially the way things are going today.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!