• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Well Wishes To Mrs Seemore

Started by NePaSmoKer, January 18, 2010, 05:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Way to go Grace!!!
Hope everything went fine with the surgery and your up and walking Tasha soon! Then again Scott could use some exercise, Let him walk her!! Sit back and heal up good.

Chris
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

OU812

Sorry to here about your ankle Mrs. Seemore

Hope everything is going well and you heal up quick.

Caneyscud

June,  so sorry to hear about your accident and resulting surgery.  Not a good way to start a new year, but on the bright side, it gives you an opportunity to use that new whistle on Mr. Seemore.  Take a tip from Pavlov and keep some tasty bbq goodies next to you and pretty soon he will be trained enough, you won't have to use the whistle.   ;D ;D

As everybody says - do what the doc and pt says - it'll go lots better!  

Prayers and Blessings
Mike
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Caribou

seemore

You people are THE BEST!!!!!  Thanks for the prayers and thoughts.
I fell on Monday around noon.  I am 51, and had never had a broken bone in my life, until then.
I did it up good, too:  a compound fracture to my right ankle.  I will be off a minimum of six weeks.  I got home from the hospital around 7:30 last night.
I had every woman's fantasy, too:  being assisted by six burly EMTs, but I was too out of it to care.
Poor Tasha:  I had just started her in agility, and now we will have to wait un til the next round.
My follow-up appt with the orthopedic surgeon is on 02/01.  I will know more then.
Seemore has been a saint!  He is probablt looking forward to going back to work...
I am learning to get around on this walker.  In six weeks, I should be able to bust bowling balls with these biceps!
In the meantime, I will only say this:  WALK WITH EXTRENE CAUTION!!
Mrs

KevinG

Quote from: seemore on January 20, 2010, 10:23:34 AM

I am learning to get around on this walker.  In six weeks, I should be able to bust bowling balls with these biceps!

Ouch, not a good thought for us men around here. ;D
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

OU812

Good to here you are home and getting around.

I almost took a fall this morn. My deck is a sheet of ice and my first step was like doing some break dancing but with my cat like reflexes I was able to stay up right and didnt even spill my cup of hot tea.

FLBentRider

June,

It's great to hear that you are up and about. I've had (probably more than) my share of broken bones, including compound fractures - no fun.

Walking is something most of us take for granted.

get well soon and heal fast (so Tasha can Heel fast)  :D
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

westexasmoker

Sorry to hear of your accident....Thoughts are with ya!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

seemore

Just got a couple EASY buttons in the mail.  To whomever sent them, thanks!  They made both Scott and I laugh!
Yes, we will get through this just fine.  I think it is actually harder on mr than on me.
And it could have been so much worse.  What bothers me is that I really love my job!  Yes, I am one of THOSE PEOPLE.  I will miss it.  Hopefully the time will pass quickly....
HEY - I will get to spend more time on the FORUM!

Tenpoint5

Glad to see you still have your sense of humor June!! Love Your Job that's a good one.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

classicrockgriller

4 weeks on the forum and you will have a years list of stuff to smoke.

Will be fun to have you around! ;D

Just be careful.

hal4uk

Quote from: seemore on January 20, 2010, 10:23:34 AM
I had every woman's fantasy, too:  being assisted by six burly EMTs, but I was too out of it to care.
Squirt!  You liar!!

(Get well soon MrsSeemore!!!!!)
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby