Superbowl commercial

Started by KevinG, February 03, 2010, 06:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KevinG

Yea, Miller also picked a guy from here in AZ also. It looks like Doritos is going to have a pretty funny add this year. An old guy drops his money while trying to feed a machine and  a young kid cuts in front of him. The old man slams him into the machine. Looked hilarious on the short blip they had.

TTnuge - you better send some of those cigars over hear before they go bad. Those humidors don't work that good you know.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

Caneyscud

Don't really care that much for cigars (I have a cast iron stomach, but they make me queezy, not sick like chaw does - see the carnival scene in The Sandlot), but just last week saw a secret stash of a friend's that I would love to try out.  Hundreds of boxes of those C______ cigars.  Mostly vintage.  Some very vintage.  Some, according to him, have legendary status.  Some boxes autographed by a certain leader.  Some are unique being leftovers form private parties for that certain leader that were made only for that party.  And as a joke, he has a butt from a cigar smoked by that certain leader sealed up in a baggie.  
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Caneyscud

Quote from: Pachanga on February 04, 2010, 07:59:58 AM
Miller High Life ........It's a good brew too.

Good luck and high life,

Pachanga
Pachanga,
That must be a Texas thing.  It was for me!  After, my dance with the San Antonio brew Pearl, and before I went off into Longneck Land,  two of my girlfriend's fathers drank MHL.  Guess what my favorite brew at the time was?   And one of the dad's had a '50 T'bird he'd let me cruise the Sonic in every once in awhile.  Oh yeh, I'd take his daughter cruising too! 
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Quarlow

Looks like you are going for sausage flavoured cigars too. I wonder what bacon flavouring some would be like.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

TMB

Quote from: classicrockgriller on February 03, 2010, 07:27:29 PM
Quote from: hal4uk on February 03, 2010, 07:13:31 PM
Quote from: classicrockgriller on February 03, 2010, 06:57:18 PM
I only vote Republican. ;D

I used to be just like you... 
But when I realized how well Marxism was working for Cuba...
Well, just think about it...  Who wouldn't want nice weather like that?   And Cuban bread?   What's your problem?

Don't forget about the cigars!
Yes CRG, you found one of my only vice's in life!!
Well I don't drink so I have to enjoy something right?   That's my Brother in-law Darrell on the right.
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

classicrockgriller

Glad I don't have any bad vices.

rdevous

Quote from: Caneyscud on February 04, 2010, 09:07:29 AM
 Some are unique being leftovers form private parties for that certain leader that were made only for that party.  And as a joke, he has a butt from a cigar smoked by that certain leader sealed up in a baggie.  

.....Hmmmmmmmmmm wonder how that one was flavored???????.......................... :o

Ray
If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

Tenpoint5

Quote from: rdevous on February 04, 2010, 12:18:15 PM
Quote from: Caneyscud on February 04, 2010, 09:07:29 AM
 Some are unique being leftovers form private parties for that certain leader that were made only for that party.  And as a joke, he has a butt from a cigar smoked by that certain leader sealed up in a baggie.  

.....Hmmmmmmmmmm wonder how that one was flavored???????.......................... :o

Ray
I don't think he was talking about Clinton
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

KevinG

Quote from: Quarlow on February 04, 2010, 10:50:16 AM
Looks like you are going for sausage flavoured cigars too. I wonder what bacon flavouring some would be like.

Now that sounds like an interesting combo, just gotta figure out how to keep em from slippin out of your mouth.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

hal4uk

Quote from: classicrockgriller on February 04, 2010, 11:54:38 AM
Glad I don't have any bad vices.

Somebody... PLEASE.. Pass the Windex...
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby