• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Personal Thank you to Bradley!

Started by Mat_M, February 11, 2010, 06:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat_M

Just wanted to pass on my experience with Bradley customer service: My faceplate cracked at all three screw locations, and I was still under warranty so I figured I'd give Bradley a call. I explained that, if it was OK, they could just send me two of the rear feet and I'd prop the smoker up like the mod from the susanminor forum. They informed me it was necessary to replace the faceplate, and would kindly send me both the faceplate AND the feet! I just got them in the mail. Talk about awesome customer service! You guys are top notch, and I've gladly recommended you to several friends at work.

In other news, here's the superbowl brisket I did. Tried a 5 pound flat cut this time with tons of spices on a mustard rub. Turned out great, especially with the Crown & Coke (3rd picture):

classicrockgriller

Mat, the brisket looks great. Dark bark! I love it.

Now the Crown n Coke, I have to have mine with Dr Pepper.

I am just a DP freak.

Ka Honu

Even Pachanga would be proud of that bark.

Quote from: classicrockgriller on February 11, 2010, 09:14:13 PMI am just a DP freak.

I know you mean Dr. Pepper.  You know you mean Dr. Pepper.  Thousands of others think you're kinky.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Ka Honu on February 11, 2010, 09:31:31 PM
Even Pachanga would be proud of that bark.

Quote from: classicrockgriller on February 11, 2010, 09:14:13 PMI am just a DP freak.

I know you mean Dr. Pepper.  You know you mean Dr. Pepper.  Thousands of others think you're kinky.

Geez, you keep killin me. And to think that I the "Smokin' Monkey" swerves to miss turtles in the road.

Of course, they don't know why I am swerving, they are just Happy.

OU812

You got it, the folks at Bradley ARE top notch.

Nice lookin brisket.

I like my Crown straight up or on the rocks.  ::)

dood56

That is one sweet looking brisket. I got one in the smoker right now, but would love a new recipe. Care to share your secret?

Mat_M

Quote from: dood56 on February 13, 2010, 06:05:21 AM
That is one sweet looking brisket. I got one in the smoker right now, but would love a new recipe. Care to share your secret?

It was actually pretty easy: I didn't measure any of the spices, just kind of threw them on. I started with a mustard coating on both sides. Then I added the following:
-Sea Salt
-Ground Pepper
-Cayenne
-Cumin
-Smoked Paprika
-Crushed Red Pepper
-Garlic Powder
-Minced Onion
-Celery Salt
-Ginger
-Thyme
-Chile Powder
-Little bit of this http://www.mccormick.com/Products/GrillMates/Seasoning-Blends/Grill-Mates-Lemon-Pepper-with-Herbs-Seasoning.aspx
-Little bit of this http://www.mccormick.com/Products/GrillMates/Seasoning-Blends/Grill-Mates-Spicy-Montreal-Steak-Seasoning.aspx