• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Thinking of pulling the trigger on OBS. Questions first

Started by big kahuna, February 18, 2010, 11:54:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

big kahuna

That will be perfect.
Thank you all of you for taking the time to help me. I'm sure I'm going to need more as the time gets closer. Probably have to stay with a mellow rub, since they're old, but, I'll cook what they want. I've only used a brinkman water cooker, and a home made smoker before, and was never happy with the outcome. It's hard for me to stay up and feed a cooker, Didn't like getting up to feed it when I cooked at the bars, and don't like it now.

big kahuna

Noe that is harsh.
NO FOOTBALL? Wait a couple years.
You guys have made my decision. thanks for all the help. I'll order tomorrow. Will probably need alot more help before it's all done. Thanks again

OU812

All right an nother Nebraskan.

Hey Caney we have trees too.  ;D

Caneyscud

Quote from: big kahuna on February 18, 2010, 02:14:26 PM
Noe that is harsh.
NO FOOTBALL? Wait a couple years.
You guys have made my decision. thanks for all the help. I'll order tomorrow. Will probably need alot more help before it's all done. Thanks again

The rest of the story!  I'm a Texas Aggie (yep and I've heard and probably told all the jokes) and I'm not too sure we have beaten Neb. since joining the conference.   ;D ;D ;D ;D

You'll enjoy the Bradley- you'll be churning out great grub for them boys soon. 
Feel the need for the feed.

OK, OU - how many trees do you really have in the state?  Three or did that other one die?   ;D ;D ;D
I got on google maps, and did a satellite map, and only counted the three, but I think it was an old map so wasn't sure that one that looked sick survived.  Saw some other green stuff, but thought that was lettuce left over from lunch after reading the latest few days post in the Joke thread.
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

OU812

Caney

That must be a really old map, that stick grew up and now we have at least 10

big kahuna

LOL
Everyone has beaten NU in the last several years.

mow_delon

You all forced me into it.  Mark my words Nebraska's return to its rightful place in the football world has begun.  Ndamakong Su will be #1 or #2 pick in NFL draft in April. :)  In August people will be suprised to see Nebraska a preseason top 10 in many polls. ;)  By November, people will see why they were picked so high. :D  First week in December = Big 12 Championship ;D.  January = BCS bowl win. ;D ;D  The only question is whether or not it will be for a national championship. :P 

There it is.  I hate to be hasty with my thoughts, but the No Football comment made me do it. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Oh yeah, good luck to the Aggies!

big kahuna

IT"S ORDERED!
I'm waiting for the dual probe PID to come in before I order it.

OU812

Quote from: big kahuna on February 19, 2010, 08:40:23 AM
IT"S ORDERED!
I'm waiting for the dual probe PID to come in before I order it.

With the dual probe PID sellin like hot cakes you better order now so your name is on the list and you get one before they sell out again.

So what part of Ne are you in?

There is at least 5 members, maybe more, here in the Omaha area.

love the smoke

could be waiting a while (end of March for the dual probe jobby)
LTS

big kahuna

I'll e-mail them and check it out about the PID. Thanks!
I'm out West in the Panhandle, Scottsbluff area, right by the border. My eldest is in Lincoln at UNL right now. He's really pumped about the OSB. He's dreaming of deer roasts and tenderloins smoked, and deer and goose jerky right now.

OU812

Quote from: big kahuna on February 19, 2010, 09:17:43 AM
I'll e-mail them and check it out about the PID. Thanks!
I'm out West in the Panhandle, Scottsbluff area, right by the border. My eldest is in Lincoln at UNL right now. He's really pumped about the OSB. He's dreaming of deer roasts and tenderloins smoked, and deer and goose jerky right now.

Beautiful country out there.

My uncle lived in Scottsbluff years back.

I live North of Blair.

I've done many deer loin in the Bradley, try wrappin the loin in a bacon weave and cook till an IT of 145 F and let rest a few min, no TFC, then cut into steaks they are great, moist and tender.

big kahuna

Auber already e-mailed me back. The new time is the end of March and they put me on the waiting list.
How cool is that for customer service.
OH that sounds great. I'll give it a try. Thanks!