CT Ordered

Started by Paddlinpaul, February 25, 2010, 05:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paddlinpaul

All the talk of Carolina Treet on here made me curious. I went to the website and ordered 4 bottles for $11.95 Well the shipping adds another $28 to get it here to Canada. It better be good at $10 a bottle. You all seem to know what you are talking about, I have faith and over 30lbs of pork shoulder to smoke in the freezer.
With my Bradley, no one tells me to quit smoking!

Quarlow

Well if you don't like it you will have no problem getting rid of it. I would even take some off of you.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

classicrockgriller

I ordered (4) 28oz bottles and hope to find the difference between treet and what

can be bought at Target (Carolina Mustard Style BBQ Sauce)

I will let you know what I think, but that doesn't mean much!

Smokey the Bear.

Let me know what you think of the CT, i went to the site and thought about it but passed for now. I saw the shipping cost and gasped, it will have to wait till my next road trip to the US.
If it has eyes and a head,I would probably eat it. Eh

NePaSmoKer

I go thru it like crazy man  :D

Lets see i get it by the case on base,  uh huh, can ship cheaper than the companies, uh huh.....call me CTPas 

Paddlinpaul

If all goes well with my first 4 bottles and I want more its good to know I have a CT Bootlegger available.
With my Bradley, no one tells me to quit smoking!

squirtthecat

I'm about to polish off another bottle tonight, injecting 3 pork butts..