• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Auber Plug & Play PID

Started by Tenpoint5, March 06, 2010, 06:10:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

While putting together the March issue of the newsletter. There was conversation between Hawkeyesmokes, Habenaro Smoker and Myself in reference to the PID article. Between the three of us we felt that this should be a stand alone article and should be easily accessible. I would like to Thank Habenaro Smoker who was kind enough to place this article about the PID on the recipe site for us. Here is the direct link to the article. Auber Plug & Play PID
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

lumpy

The newsletter and the PID article great reads!

Thanks

Lumpy

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on March 06, 2010, 06:10:41 AM
While putting together the March issue of the newsletter. There was conversation between Hawkeyesmokes, Habenaro Smoker and Myself in reference to the PID article. Between the three of us we felt that this should be a stand alone article and should be easily accessible. I would like to Thank Habenaro Smoker who was kind enough to place this article about the PID on the recipe site for us. Here is the direct link to the article. Auber Plug & Play PID

They always say 3 heads are better than one.

Great article and great decision to make it a permanent part.

Nice!

Bavind

squirtthecat

HawkeyeSmokes

Quote from: classicrockgriller on March 06, 2010, 07:49:41 AM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on March 06, 2010, 06:10:41 AM

They always say 3 heads are better than one.

Great article and great decision to make it a permanent part.

Nice!

And a big thank you to Suyi Liu from Auber Instruments.

He was most helpful!
HawkeyeSmokes