• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

JJC

Started by Oldman, May 09, 2005, 07:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Hey!

In re-working your piece back to the new posting boards there is one html code I just cannot see. Even stripping out everything I cannot seem to get around it. I just cannot find it. So you will have to fire me or live with what I did to get around it. I could not use the outline or bullet features. So I used indent and colors. Believe me this one has me stopped cold in my tracks... I looked for a good 2 hours... even in a text editor the problem would not show itself...go figure~~~~[:0]

Let me now if this is ok with you.

http://susan.rminor.com/forums/showthread.php?p=21#post21

Thanks!

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

JJC

Hi Olds,

Just sent you an e-mail.  My apologies for being incommunicado the past couple of days--I've literally had a pain in the neck and was pretty much zonked to get rid of it.

The new site and the C+B piece look gorgeous!  No need for bullets--it's very clear as is.  My only suggestion (detailed in the e-mail) is put a link in the C+B piece to Pauls' Food Safety articles and vice versa.

As usual, great stuff!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

manxman

Hi John,

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">My only suggestion (detailed in the e-mail) is put a link in the C+B piece to Pauls' Food Safety articles and vice versa.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I made the same suggestion to Raye in a recent email along the lines of a reference in my article saying " for more detailed information on C+B see........"

The bit I included is more of an aside, as far as I am concerned yours is the definative posting on C+B and should be recognised as such.

Olds did undertake to sort this out when he has a minute, though it continues to amaze me how he manages to fit so many minutes into his day!![:D]

Manxman.
Manxman

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Olds did undertake to sort this out when he has a minute, though it continues to amaze me how he manages to fit so many minutes into his day!!
[:D]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Ha ha ha... the secret is simple. I don't watch TV! I've got some dead time tomarrow so I will finish up the linking.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

Ok guys I have crossed link the three items. This links are near the bottom.  I also had to make a chart for yours manxman as a picture. Maybe there are just too many codes even for that type of board. [xx(]

Not to rag on myself but I've never seen a posting board push the limit we have pushed this one--anyway the chart option in advance mode was a no-workie...I even put them in manually and still no-workie~~~Momma~!

In fact in the future any other charts that come along I'm going to make into a picture as it is just easier on me... given my old age and all! [^]

Olds

JJC

Olds, you are truly a miracle worker as far as I'm concerned . . . [8D]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA