• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

bisquette advance delay

Started by db14, March 07, 2010, 07:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainGeo

Absolutely no noise at all.

classicrockgriller

Is the power indicator lite on?

Is the on/off switch pushed to on?

CaptainGeo

Yes, light is on, swithch is on, heating elements heats up.

Bradley (Head Office)

Quote from: CaptainGeo on May 09, 2010, 08:43:45 AM
OK, just unpacked my birthday gift (a BTIS1 Original Smoker), set it up and tried to start a seasoning cycle.  Nothing happens when I push the Advance Button.  I removed the smoke generator from the Smoker Tower, brought it inside, and tried again several times.  Nothing happens. Fuse is OK, light comes on, element is heating up, but no advance or the Bisquette.  Anyone got any ideas.  It is Sunday and not one is answering at Bradley.   ???

Hi Captain

Open the generator up by removing the 8 perimeter screws on the bottom and check inside for a loose wire on the motor or on the advance button.

Brian

CaptainGeo

OK, there were no loose connections.  I disconnected and reconnected all of the connections and repowered it and it worked.  Hopefully this has fixed it for good and that I don't have an intermittent problem.  We will see.

Thanks for your help on this.  George

classicrockgriller

Quote from: CaptainGeo on May 09, 2010, 09:59:48 AM
OK, there were no loose connections.  I disconnected and reconnected all of the connections and repowered it and it worked.  Hopefully this has fixed it for good and that I don't have an intermittent problem.  We will see.

Thanks for your help on this.  George

I think you are good to go, just a bad connection.

Now the fun begins.

Tiny Tim

On mine, I have to kind of let the generator warm up a little while (maybe 10 minutes) before the advance button works...don't know if you pressed it right after firing up the unit or not.