• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

well my 10.5 ham!!

Started by smokingthemidwest, May 16, 2010, 07:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smokingthemidwest

Thanks everybody for helping me with my first hams. I think they turned out great i got a couple of pictures to show you. Any comments would be great good or bad ;D.

classicrockgriller

What bad could be said about three beautiful pics like that?

Sweet!

DTAggie

Very nice.  I need to try a ham.

DarqMan

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team.

ArnieM

Certainly difficult to say anything about that  :D  But, you're the final taste tester.  How'd they come out?  If you need a second opinion, please feel free to send some my way  ;D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

KevinG

Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

oakville smoker

Great ham, I will question your taste in beer LOL
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

stantonl

Good looking hams. How did they taste?

Larry

Tenpoint5

Since my name is attached to them hams. Please feel free to send the one on the left for taste testing and final review!! They look like they turned out great! I know you sliced a piece off the back side for a taster everyone does!! So give it up how was it?
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

smokingthemidwest

Well i would send you one but they look nice in the freezer. And by the way i did trim a little off and boy was it good. Thanks everybody for the help. Yes the beer was good too.