Deer Hunters

Started by Oldman, May 27, 2010, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Chad is a personal friend of mine. So much so I gave him my chopped down British Infield 303 and a growth container with a 1st class pineapple in it.

So some of you think hunting is a pain at times well here is a pic of Chad:

Here are his comments:
In 2009 was taking part in the 5th Annual Paul Faircloth Sr. Memorial Hunt. The event is a special hunt provided on private lands for critically ill and disabled adults and children. I did get a deer, a fine eight-point buck, that I dropped with a single shot at 70 yards.

He has to use a special mount for his gun as he as close to be quadriplegic as you can get.  He is also one of the smartest computer persons I've ever know.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

KevinG

Way to go Olds! Good job Chad, nice looking buck. Chad's a pretty good Sean Penn look alike.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

FLBentRider

Nice Olds!

and nice shooting Chad!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Tenpoint5

Nice Look Buck Chad. Well Done!! Hunting is never a pain especially if you can take a friend along. Whether it is your child or a friends child or just a friend that is when Memories are made. From my point of view chad is not disabled he is just unable to do the things I do. It is my/our job to enable him to enjoy the things he wishes to enjoy. See you in the woods Chad!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

KyNola

Just nothing I can add.  Olds, that's being a good friend and Chad, congrats on your hunt.

stantonl

Good shooting Chad. Glad there are programs like this for people to be able to enjoy hunting.

Larry

Habanero Smoker

Nice hunting. Great to see you can participate in the sport that you enjoy.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)