• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Bubba Keg

Started by goblism, June 06, 2010, 07:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goblism

Wondering what everyone has heard about the bubba keg grills.  Home depot has them for $299, half price of retail!

I ordered one, but just curious if any other bradley guys use a bubba keg for their grilling.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: goblism on June 06, 2010, 07:30:55 PM
Wondering what everyone has heard about the bubba keg grills.  Home depot has them for $299, half price of retail!

I ordered one, but just curious if any other bradley guys use a bubba keg for their grilling.

I use pellet poopers in conjunction with my Bradleys. The Bubba is like one dem i gotta try one toys  ;D

classicrockgriller

Quote from: goblism on June 06, 2010, 07:30:55 PM

Let us know where you can order one from.

NePaSmoKer

Quarlow

Yup that is the new updated version and they changed the name. Discontinued the Bubba Keg name and that is why the Bubba's are on sell for $299.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

DarqMan

Yes, please inform on how to order one. 

I checked every local store within 100 miles this weekend and the skew number is no longer valid.  Web site shows they've been out of stock for a while.... would LOVE to have one at that price.  CRG scored big time a couple weeks ago on one that was still available in store.
Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team.

DarqMan

If anyone wants to try their local Home Depot, this was the skew# 695785
Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

Smokin Soon

I was at my local HD today and none found here.

oakville smoker

I am contemplating buying one of these babies
I would love to find one of the bargain priced units around Toronto
Distribution here is pretty scarce and I doubt that will be possible unless I do a liitle cross border virtual shopping trip
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

BuyLowSellHigh

I suspect the supply of the old Bubba Kegs may have been depleted - HD's website no longer lists them at all, only the covers.  That changed overnight.
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

DarqMan