• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Question

Started by nae814, June 08, 2005, 06:09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nae814

Does anyone have any problems with the heat element shutting off at 220 degrees F?  Mine seems to automatically shut off around 220.  Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks

Phone Guy

What are you using to determine the temp? The door guage is sometimes way off. Do you use a digital reader?

JJC

Welcome to the Forum, Nick!  Any news on your temp problem?

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

nae814

I used a digital thermometer and it was still doing the same thing.  I called Bradley and they said it could be a problem with the temperature sensor so they are sending me out a new one.  I hope this will fix the problem Thanks Guys

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nae814</i>
<br />I used a digital thermometer and it was still doing the same thing.  I called Bradley and they said it could be a problem with the temperature sensor so they are sending me out a new one.  I hope this will fix the problem Thanks Guys
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Hmmmm . . . you called Bradley on a Saturday--I bet you have your new sensor on Tuesday . . .

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Chez Bubba

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by JJC</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nae814</i>
<br />I used a digital thermometer and it was still doing the same thing.  I called Bradley and they said it could be a problem with the temperature sensor so they are sending me out a new one.  I hope this will fix the problem Thanks Guys
Hmmmm . . . you called Bradley on a Saturday--I bet you have your new sensor on Tuesday . . .

John
Newton MA

John,

Remember, the server resides in England. Most of our posts are dated a day later than posted unless you hold some odd hours.

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

JJC

Dang--he might have to wait until Wed . . . I hate GMT [8D]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA